Down to Earth Wall Hanging
What you will need:
- 4 metres of fabric, I always purchase more than I need, just in case. This includes the backing fabric you need to stitch all the designs down.
- 4 metres of light or medium weight wadding, I used light.
- 1.5 metres of red and white gingham fabric
- Tear away
The following photo is a guide to the numbering system for you to follow to make the quilt
- For each of the designs I used a light weight wadding and a tear away
- Stitch out the following “Down to Earth” designs 001 to 030 to make the quilt
- Find the centre of your backing fabric and mark the fabric as seen in the photograph
- Lightly glue, I used a hot glue gun and glue the design 005 down where you marked your centre and then zig zag stitch the design down to your background fabric
- Above 005 lightly glue 008 down and zig zag stitch the design down to your background fabric
- Keep going with lightly gluing the design and then zig zag stitching all the designs down
- You can then finish the quilt any way that would best suit you. I would have used the red and white gingham fabric as the background fabric but I did not have enough of the fabric so I put the gingham fabric on the outside of the quilt.
Machine Embroidery Designs
Morning Celebration Machine Embroidery Designs
Released on the 16th October 2018
3 Designs are included in the Morning Celebration machine embroidery design set.
The Morning Celebration design is suitable for a 5 x 7, 6 x 10, 8 x 12 inch or 180mm x 130mm, 240mm x 150mm and 360mm x 200mm hoop.
The Morning Celebration design is available in DST, EMB, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
The colour chart is included in the design set
As I am now digitizing with Wilcom embroidery software (which is a commercial software) we are unable to convert files to ART format. Bernina embroidery machines will now need to purchase designs in EMB or EXP format. Sorry for the inconvenience.